H2Bulletin Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions (“the Terms”) carefully before subscribing to, registering with or purchasing through the site operated by H2Bulletin (“we”, “us” or “our”) to be found at www.H2Bulletin.com (the “Site”). By subscribing to, registering with, purchasing the Product (PDF, Excel, PPT, doc or any other format) through, accessing or using the Site you (meaning yourself and any company or other entity or business for whom you work or otherwise represent) agree to be legally bound by these Terms as they may be modified and posted on the Site from time to time. If you do not agree to the Terms (or are not authorised to do so) you should not register, subscribe, purchase or access the Site.
Nature of the Site
The Site includes online information relating to the green energy sector, which is accessible either online, transferable file format (pdf, doc, Xls, ppt etc) or by registering for the email service. The material, information and content whether on the Site or sent to you by email or any other means (“the Content”) does not constitute any form of professional investment or other advice, recommendation, representation or endorsement and should not be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any business investment or other decision. Appropriate independent advice should be sought before making any such decisions. Any information that you receive via or as a result of your purchase from the Site whether or not it is classified as “up-to-date”, may have ceased to be up-to-date by the time it reaches you and therefore not entirely accurate. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, usefulness and fitness for any purpose of all details of opinions, advice, and other information provided on the Site.
Using the Site
In accessing the Site you agree not to:
- impersonate another person or use a false name or a name you are unauthorised to use or create a false identity or e-mail address or try to mislead others as to the identity or origin of any communications;
- damage, interfere with or disrupt access to the Site or do anything which may interrupt or impair its functionality;
- Upload any materials not owned or licensed to you without their prior consent or which would otherwise infringe any persons rights;
- publish, post, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit any material or information which is in breach of any applicable laws, rules, regulations or market conventions;
- threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- make available, upload or distribute by any means any material or files that contain any viruses, bugs, corrupt data, trojan horses, worms, cancelbots or any other harmful software;
- falsify the true ownership of software or other material or information contained in files made available via the Site.
- set up links from any website controlled by you to any part of the Site without our express written permission.
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, through whatever means, to the Site.
You agree to our disclaimer policy.
The Content is protected by international copyright, database right and other intellectual property rights owned by us or third-party licensors. All products and the company names and logos mentioned on the Site may be trademarks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including us.
You may display the Content to one person electronically on a single computer, download and store one copy of the information in machine readable form, print (but not photocopy) one copy of the information and store such pages for caching purposes only.
Except in the case of information you have placed on the Site, you may not do any of the following without our prior written consent, or the prior written consent of the owner of the intellectual property rights if different:
- download, display or store any of the Content otherwise than as permitted above;
- modify, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, copy, distribute, broadcast, adapt, create derivative works of or in any way commercially exploit any of the Content;
- sub-license, rent, lease, transfer or attempt to assign the rights in the Content to any other person, make the materials available on a network, use the information in any manner, or transfer or export the Content or any copies into any country, other than in compliance with these Terms and with applicable laws or allow any other person to use the information other than in accordance with the Terms and the agreement;
- redistribute any of the Content (including using it as part of any library, archive or similar service;
- remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of the Content permitted in accordance with these Terms;
- systematically or regularly download, store or print any of the Content so as to create a database in electronic or paper form.
- deep link to, frame, spider, harvest or scrape the Content or otherwise access the Content for similar purposes.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and any of our officers, employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, costs, damages, claims or expenses which we incur or suffer as a result of any breach or non-observance by you of any of these Terms or any use you may make of the Site, and its associated services, including, without limitation, your posting of any information on the Site or any message transmitted by you on the Site.
When you register or purchase our products it will be assumed that you have read, understood and accepted these Terms. Currently, we offer three user licences which description and terms and conditions are as follows:
Single user licence: One named person is allowed to access the report under this licence, which is confirmed at the point of sale. The named person will only be allowed to use the report but must not share the report as well any information contained in the report with anyone else in any form, inside or outside the organisation. Customers who violate these terms would be liable for damages. The licence is valid for twelve months from the date of purchase of the service.
Departmental Licence: Up to five named people at the same organisation are allowed to access the report under this licence. The named persons will only be allowed to use the report but must not share the report as well any information contained in the report with anyone else in any form, inside or outside the organisation. Customers who violate these terms would be liable for damages. The licence is valid for twelve months from the date of purchase of the service.
Global licence: Unlimited users at the same organisation are allowed to access the report, under this licence. However, they will not be allowed to share the report as well as any information contained in the report with anyone else in any form outside the organisation. Customers who violate these terms would be liable for damages. The licence is valid for twelve months from the date of purchase of the service. We recommend a global licence for a specific organisation such as consulting and commercial research organisations. H2Bulletin Research
Cancelling or changing your service or subscription or the Product
H2Bulletin from time to time may make changes to its subscriptions or any of its service. It can even start charging any of its free offerings; amend any existing free services without any advance notice. It can revoke access to free services without advance notice.
In case of any service disruptions, H2Bulletin will take all the necessary actions to fix the issue but in no circumstances will be liable for any loss in any form suffered by the user/subscriber as a consequence. Sometimes, if we suspect that the personal information provided is not genuine then we carry out extra due diligence checks, which may delay the order to process or result in cancellation. In such circumstances, we will deduct administration charges.
We may provide hypertext links to sites on the Internet that are operated by independent third parties (“Third Party Sites”) who we believe offer services and/or products that complement those offered by us. You acknowledge that we have no control over and are not responsible for the content or availability of any Third Party Site and give no warranty and make no representations in respect of this. Furthermore, we give no warranty and make no representations whatsoever about or in respect of any goods or services purchased or obtained from or offered to you through such sites. If you do purchase any goods or services from a Third Party Site then your contract for such goods or services will be with the third party and not with us. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any Third Party Site. Any concerns regarding any external link to any third-party site should be directed to the operator of that Site.
Choice of Law
These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall (subject to the paragraph below) have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with, these Terms.
We shall, however, retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in any court or courts including, if appropriate, in the courts of your country of residence or, where these Terms are entered into in the course of your trade or profession, the country of your principal place of business.
You may not assign, sub-licence or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms.
We may assign or subcontract any or all of our rights and obligations under these Terms.
We may alter these Terms from time to time and post the new version on the Site. We indicate at the beginning of these Terms the date on which they were last updated. If you use the Site after we have published such changes you are agreeing to be bound by them.
If any provision or term of these Terms, or any part of any provision or term, shall become or be declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, such term or provision or part thereof shall be divisible from and be deemed to be deleted from them. The validity of the remaining terms will be unaffected and they shall remain in full force and effect.
H2Bulletin is a part of the UK registered management consulting company Commodity Inside Ltd.